Puck In Up Mounting Instructions
1. Place the Puck It Up stick mount slot side down on a blank sheet of paper.
2. Outline the Puck It Up stick mount. Be sure to mark the slot.
3. Place the paper on top of the Puck It Up stick mount and mark the mounting holes.
4. Next, Mark the mounting holes on the wall.
5. Drill holes on the marks and insert drywall mounts. If mounting on wood screw directly into the marks.
6. Place the Puck It Up stick mount on the hockey stick you want to mount.
7. Lastly, put the screws in the holes and slide the Puck It Up stick mount to lock it in place.